– Well, congratulations, brother, on your appointment! Well done! All our classmates are happy for you and proud of you! Deputy Mayor is not a trifle to you.
– Thank you so much.
– I will not keep you long. You’re a busy man now! And what did I come for? I am hanging around here for a long time already. I cannot win one of the state contests. Well, you came here. Now things will go better!
– What do you mean?
– Well, I need to win the competition.
– And how can I help you?
– Listen, are you working for the first day in the state bodies? Don’t you know how this is done here?
– I do not know and I do not want to know, brother. I will not help anyone with winning the contests.
– Wow! How is that? And why did you come to work here then?
– To serve the motherland.
– Come on, piss you off! I’m serious.
– Listen, let’s have an agreement. If someone will illegally interfere into your business, will not to admit to competitions, will unreasonably give orders to other companies and so on call me immediately. I will punish the guilty. You will not have worse conditions than others. I promise.
– And that’s all? Is that all you can do for me?
– Well, thanks, classmate! Thank you, my friend! And I was even happy for you.
– Well, sorry.
– Ok, goodbye!